Branson has been named the 3rd best U.S. destination with the most to offer groups as well as the #1 U.S. city with the best value for the money spent!
In Branson, student and youth groups can experience world class entertainment and performers with more than 100 live shows, a wide variety of entertaining and educational attractions, numerous outlet shops, sports facilities, a wealth of outdoor and soft adventure activities all surrounded by three pristine lakes, breathtaking scenery and unsurpassed hospitality.
Learning About the Entertainment Industry
Your student groups are able to benefit from the enormous variety and accessibility to the Branson entertainment industry through educational workshops, master classes and behind-the-scenes-programs with theater professionals.
First-Class Performance Opportunities
Branson is the fastest-growing student performance destination in America!!!
Your student groups can be the pre-show entertainment performing on the same stages as some of Branson’s biggest and brightest stars! Branson offers this unique opportunity to draw on real-life performance experiences at a highly professional level.
Exporing the History of the Area
The rich history of the Ozarks and Branson is reflected in the diversity of its businesses, attractions, museums, historical landmarks, craftsmanship, geology, landscapes, wildlife and military contributions.
Sports teams will enjoy our convenient location to get to and from the Branson Rec Plex and sports fields in our area.
Accommodations and Amenities our Student Groups Enjoy:
- Custom packages and arrangements available
- Affordable room blocks - Group rates customized for your budget
- Great location - conveniently located close to restaurants, attractions and shopping
- On site 24 hour gift shop and arcade
- 30,000 sq ft indoor & 10,000 sq ft outdoor waterpark
- Option between exterior entrance or interior corridor rooms.
- One complementary guest room for every 20 guest rooms that actualize
- Complimentary bus parking
- Easy group check-in with pre-made keys
- On site restaurant - Group rates for hot breakfast buffet available
- Spacious rooms with two double beds and a bunk or two queen beds
If you are interested in groups information for Castle Rock, please contact our helpful Director of Sales & Marketing for all group rates.
Direct dial for Denise Patrick: 417-690-9187.