General Rules That Apply Throughout the Waterpark
- Please obey the rules provided by signs and staff at all times.
- Wristbands must be worn to enter the waterpark – no exceptions.
- Parents: your child’s safety is a shared responsibility. Lifeguards are provided for monitoring the safety of all guests and should not be considered supervision for your child.
- Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Breakable containers, coolers, and outside food or beverages are prohibited.
- Proper swim attire is required. Denim and suits with rivets, buckles or zippers are not permitted.
- Diaper wearing guests are asked to wear a protective swim diaper.
- Parents: take children to the restroom often. Polluting pools causes an unhealthy condition. Do not pee or poop in the pool.
- To keep our pools clean for everyone, please shower before and after using the pool.
- Diving is not allowed in any pool.
- Courtesy life jackets are provided on a first come basis and must remain in the waterpark.
- A minimum height requirement of 42” is applicable on large slides and children under the 42” requirement may not ride on the slides with an adult.
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark is not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen.
- Guests with physical challenges should see the Aquatics Manager on Duty for assistance.
- Additional rules may vary for each attraction and are posted at each location.